No, we handle all the trouble and regulations for you. Just sign up and trade. If you successfully complete any of our funding evaluations, we will provide you with a funding. Simply sign the contract we send you with valid information and we will get you all set. However, please note that you are responsible for your own taxes in your own jurisdiction.

Did this answer your question?